1. Home assessment
When you contact us, we will ask you some questions about your staircase that helps us understand exactly what you need, and how we can assist you further.
Normally, we can have an assessor out to you within a few days notice.
Our product expert will go through the staircase together with you and get a good understanding of your specific needs.
- Our product expert will describe our proposed solution to solve your specific need.
- Next they will measure and take pictures of your staircase, and assess if any specific installation accessories are needed, for example, to extend the railings in the top and bottom of the stairs.
- Our assessor then has all the information required in order to provide you with an offer for the AssiStep. They can also give you our estimated time to deliver the AssiStep in your home.
Only through a physical assessment of the staircase, and by understanding your specific needs, can we propose the best solution to meet your requirements.
We want to be clear that we do not under any circumstance pressure you into a solution that is not right for you. Our job is to understand your situation and propose a good solution that will meet these needs.
The AssiStep is a 100% modular product
In short, this means that we use a set of standard parts that can be adapted to all supported stair types.
This brings several benefits to you as a customer:
- The value of the product holds up over time, since the parts needed to install the AssiStep in your home, one day in the future can be re-used for someone else's staircase.
- It means that the environmental impact of the AssiStep is low, since we can efficiently ship many products together.
- It means that we can deliver the AssiStep to you quickly, since all parts are in stock.
Our product advisor will provide you with an offer for the AssiStep, and help answer any questions you might have.
An AssiStep installation usually takes a few hours, and is usually done by one person. Since we install to the wall instead of the steps, it takes up very little space, and works as a normal high quality stainless steel handrail for those in the household that don't need the additional support provided by the AssiStep handle.
When we have finished the installation we'll show you how to use the AssiStep, and stay until you're 100% confident in the solution we've provided for you.
With the AssiStep in your home, you'll quickly discover:
- The increased independence it gives you
- The health benefits by continuing to use your body
- The secure feeling of having something solid and firm in front of you while walking the stairs
All AssiStep's we deliver come with a 2 year manufacturer warranty.
All it takes to get started is to contact our team of advisors, and we'll quickly get in touch to schedule an assessment for you.
As seen in
Wondering how the AssiStep is installed?
Have a look at our 2 minute installation video showing step by step how we install the AssiStep in your home.
Why is the AssiStep a good choice?
Designed for your home
The AssiStep is designed and developed by engineers and industrial designers from Norway's leading Technical University.
The AssiStep is designed to blend naturally into your home environment as a discrete solution.
Keeps you safe and active
The AssiStep has been tested and certified by the highly recognized TÜV institute in Germany. It's certified for users weighing up to 120 kg and is compliant with all technical safety standards.
Can be installed in most types of stairs
AssiStep is designed to be easily adaptable to your stair. It can be installed in both straight and curved stairs as well as stairs with flat landings.
Takes up very little space
When the handle is folded, you'll only notice the beautiful stainless steel handrail.